Nothing is impassable
The best dual-suspension gravel bike for rugged dirt roads and singletrack trails. With the Kingpin system and Lefty fork, nothing is off-limits.
Where it thrives
Gravel and Dirt Roads, Rough Pavement, Trails
What it's built for
Gravel riding, back road exploring, bike packing and off-road adventures
- Lightweight Topstone Carbon frame with Kingpin suspension / Lefty Oliver gravel suspension fork, 30mm travel
- Shimano GRX 800/600 11-speed gravel group / DownLow dropper post
- WTB KOM Light rims w/ 700x44c WTB Raddler TCS Light tires
FREE DELIVERY - Adult Bikes
£40 - Cyclescheme and Sale Bikes
£10 - Kids Bikes
£4.99 - Accessories and Everything Else
All of our bikes are sent on a next day service. When your order ships, you will be sent a tracking link by email.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt, you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, re-attach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Not every bike comes with pedals, please check when you are placing your order.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
- Platform - Topstone Carbon
- Model Name - Topstone Carbon 2 Lefty
- Model Code - C15202U
- Frame - Topstone Carbon, Kingpin suspension system, SmartSense compatible, Proportional Response construction, 12x142mm thru-axle, 27.2 dropper post ready, BSA 68mm threaded BB, DirectLine internal cable routing, removable fender bridge, multiple gear/bottle mounts
- Fork - Lefty Oliver, 30mm travel, lockout, Chamber Damper w/ All-Over tune, ISO High-Ride air spring, tapered steerer, 700c, 55mm offset
- Headset - Integrated, Carbon, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"
- Rear DerailleurShimano GRX 810, Shadow RD+
- ShiftersShimano GRX 800, 11-speed
- ChainShimano HG701, 11-speed
- CrankShimano GRX 600, 40T
- Rear CogsShimano SLX, 11-42, 11-speed
- Bottom BracketShimano BSA 68
- BrakesShimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT76 rotors
- Brake LeversShimano GRX 800 hydraulic disc
- RimsWTB KOM Light i23 TCS, 700c, 28h, tubeless ready
- SpokesStainless Steel, 14g
- TiresWTB Raddler TCS Light, 700 x 44c, tubeless ready
- Tire Size44
- Wheel Size700c
- Hubs(F) Lefty SL, 6-Bolt / (R) Formula cartridge bearing, 6-Bolt, 12x142mm
- Front TireWTB Raddler TCS Light, 700 x 44c, tubeless ready
- Rear TireWTB Raddler TCS Light, 700 x 44c, tubeless ready
- Handlebar - Cannondale 2 ShortDrop, 7050 alloy, 12 deg flare drop
- Stem - Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Grips - Fizik Solocush Soft, 3mm
- Saddle - Fizik Terra Argo X5, S-alloy rails
- Seatpost - Cannondale DownLow Dropper Post, 27.2, shifter-integrated lever, travel - 60mm XS-S / 80mm M / 100mm L-XL
- Wheel Sensor - Cannondale Wheel Sensor
- Extra 1 - StrapRack toolholder
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
||LG, MD, SM, XL, XS,