- The G 1800's are your gateway into the world of Gravel riding, a solid, reliable and super wide wheelset at a great value price
- Whilst our Cross Road wheels are limited to a 22mm internal width by UCI cyclocross regulations, the Gravel range is free to expand out to a full 24mm and to also include 650b options
- This extra width has been lab-proven by DT to offer lower rolling resistance as well as superior comfort in conjunction with 35c and wider tyres
- The reliable DT 3-Pawl freehub is simple and easy to service requiring no specialist tools, handy when you're in the back of beyond
- If you're interested in these then you'll almost certainly be wanting to run tubeless tyres, so you'll be glad to hear that the G 1800's come tubeless ready with tape and valves included, they can however also be used with standard clinchers
- The combination of Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes are happy transferring the torque from even the beefiest of calves
- Fronts come ready for 12 x 100 mm and rears for 12 x 142 axles but can be converted by changing the end caps (additional end caps not included)
- The rear comes with both a standard Shimano 11-speed Road freehub and a SRAM XDR freehub included
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- Weight: Front 880 grams Rear: 1015 grams (700c) Front 835 grams Rear: 971 grams (650B)
FREE DELIVERY - Adult Bikes
£40 - Cyclescheme and Sale Bikes
£10 - Kids Bikes
£4.99 - Accessories and Everything Else
All of our bikes are sent on a next day service. When your order ships, you will be sent a tracking link by email.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt, you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, re-attach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Not every bike comes with pedals, please check when you are placing your order.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
||FRONT - 12 X 100 MM, REAR - 12 X 142 MM,