- Our best value Ratchet system road wheelset, bringing DT's legendarily reliable and easily serviced hub technology in a great all round package with a weight of only 1595 grams the pair
- The Performance Road range is DT's classic road wheel range with a focus on low weights and responsive handling, ideal for those looking to sharpen up their ride's climbing and acceleration
- The 18 mm internal diameter (23 mm external) rims make these ideal for the 23-28c tyres used on modern road bikes, if you want to go wider please check out our Endurance Road Range which are optimised for higher volume rubber
- SPLINE hub system offers greatly improved stiffness to weight ratios compare to traditional j-bend wheels and DT's straight pull spokes are widely available should you need replacements
- DT's legendarily reliable 350 hub internals and ratchet rear freehub system makes these hubs solid under drive, lightweight and easy to service
- A blend of lighter Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes for a great mix of durability, comfort and power transfer
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the PR 1600's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include DT RWS Skewers, tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 696 grams Rear: 899 grams
FREE DELIVERY - Adult Bikes
£40 - Cyclescheme and Sale Bikes
£10 - Kids Bikes
£4.99 - Accessories and Everything Else
All of our bikes are sent on a next day service. When your order ships, you will be sent a tracking link by email.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt, you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, re-attach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Not every bike comes with pedals, please check when you are placing your order.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
||FRONT - 100 MM QR, REAR - 130 MM QR,