- The lightest Dynaplug yet, the Racer Ultralight uses tough glass-reinforced injected nylon construction to get the racer's already low weight down to a barely there 14 grams
- Also included is a custom silicon holder, tested for a year in the back country of California and the UK, this lightweight mount fits under your bottle cage and holds your racer securely and rattle-free
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride
- When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool, depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and go, go, GO!
- The double-ended racer holds two preloaded insertion tubes; one with a standard soft nose plug for standard holes and one with an extra-large Megaplug for fixing more serious tyre damage
- Each is covered by a waterproof cap, so the plugs are kept ready to go at a moment's notice, even after being strapped to your bike for months
- Weighs in at just 23 grams! so even the weeniest of weight weenies have no excuses. The 93 mm length is easy to store in a pocket or strapped to a frame for faster access
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- Kit includes the tool itself with both standard and megaplug stainless steel insertion tubes, 2 x Megaplugs and 3 x soft nose standard plugs
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage
FREE DELIVERY - Adult Bikes
£40 - Cyclescheme and Sale Bikes
£10 - Kids Bikes
£4.99 - Accessories and Everything Else
All of our bikes are sent on a next day service. When your order ships, you will be sent a tracking link by email.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt, you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, re-attach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Not every bike comes with pedals, please check when you are placing your order.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.