- Want to be covered no matter what happens or just really, really hate walking home? The Megapill is for all the truly prepared boy and girl scouts out there
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the tail flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there!
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- The Megapill is a perfectly machined, waterproof 6061 aluminum capsule that contains everything you need for epic rides in the middle of nowhere, including a grand total of 7 pre-loaded Dynaplug insertion tubes and a micro knife for cutting the plug tail
- Even as the big boy of the Dynaplug range, the Megapill is only 65 x 28 mm in size and weighs just 85 grams fully loaded
- Kit includes the tool, 5 x standard and 2 x Megaplug compatible stainless steel insertion tubes 5 x Soft nose standard plugs, 2 x Megaplugs, 1 x micro knife, a handy carry pouch and a pipe cleaner to help prep the tubes for reloading
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage
FREE DELIVERY - Adult Bikes
£40 - Cyclescheme and Sale Bikes
£10 - Kids Bikes
£4.99 - Accessories and Everything Else
All of our bikes are sent on a next day service. When your order ships, you will be sent a tracking link by email.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt, you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, re-attach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Not every bike comes with pedals, please check when you are placing your order.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.