- An all in one tyre repair and reinflation solution, there is no faster way to get yourself back up and rolling than the Dynaplug Air
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The Air system has an added twist. If a tyre has lost too much pressure, just discharge the CO2 cartridge to reinflate the tyre before withdrawing the plug insertion tool, leaving you ready to go in seconds
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- Long MTB version designed to ensure the CO2 vents end up well inside the tyre, even past aggressive treads, for 35c or smaller road tyres please use our ROAD Air with a shorter insertion tube
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- CO2 can be dangerous, please read the instructions fully and wear gloves and eye protection, its also a good idea to give the Air system a try at home before you need to do it 'in the field'
- Kit features a precision machined air valve body, stainless steel repair nozzle/insertion tube, 4 x soft nose standard plugs and a storage pouch
- In addition, theres an air hose for CO2 inflation if you just need to air up through the valve stem
- Made with pride in the USA using patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage
FREE DELIVERY - Adult Bikes
£40 - Cyclescheme and Sale Bikes
£10 - Kids Bikes
£4.99 - Accessories and Everything Else
All of our bikes are sent on a next day service. When your order ships, you will be sent a tracking link by email.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt, you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, re-attach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Not every bike comes with pedals, please check when you are placing your order.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.