- The Micro Pro is the classic Dynaplug tool; super compact, weatherproof and beautifully machined. There when you need it, hassle free when you don't
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the tail flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there! Add as many plugs as needed, folding each tail against the tyre as you insert plugs
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- The Micro Pro is a perfectly machined, waterproof 6061 aluminum capsule that contains everything you need for a big day out, including multiple pre-loaded Dynaplug insertion tubes, an air stopper tool for helping to prep the hole for insertion and a micro knife for cutting the plug tail
- Despite all this, the Micro Pro capsule is only a tiny 57 mm long and weighs in at just 45 grams, making it easy to carry in jersey pockets, seat packs or indeed pretty much anywhere
- Kit includes the tool, 2 x stainless steel insertion tubes, 5 x soft nose standard plugs, 1 x micro knife, 1 x air stopper and a pipe cleaner to help prep the tube for reloading
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage
FREE DELIVERY - Adult Bikes
£40 - Cyclescheme and Sale Bikes
£10 - Kids Bikes
£4.99 - Accessories and Everything Else
All of our bikes are sent on a next day service. When your order ships, you will be sent a tracking link by email.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt, you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, re-attach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Not every bike comes with pedals, please check when you are placing your order.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.