A premium tubeless-ready road tyre ready to take on every distance and every road with confidence.
- SmartNET Silica technology delivers high rolling efficiency with natural anisotropic orientation, reducing heating while increasing elasticity, minimising energy loss
- Microscopic rod-shaped particles are arranged systematically for a strong, long-lasting tyre
- Wide surface of silica rod molecules improves handling in wet conditions
- Armour Tech construction offers advanced protection against even the worst road conditions
- The bead profile shape matches seamlessly with tubeless-ready rim hooks for easy mounting
- The Functional Groove Design uses a narrow angle at the centre of the tyre to keep wear even
- The lightning bolt tread pattern reduces noise and drains water for a smooth cycling experience
- Ideal Contour Shaping uses a distinct crown and sidewall radius and textile designed to match optimal footprint contour Armour Tech protection - For advanced protection against the worst road conditions, Armour Tech construction combines a Nylon bead-to-bead high density layer with an aramid breaker and aramid fibres dispersed into the tread.
Functional Groove Design and Ideal Contour Shaping - The functional Groove Design delivers comfort and water drainage as the narrow angle at the centre of the footprint provides wear regularity, while the wider lateral angle boosts confidence and responsiveness at bend apex. For high-speed stability and rapid, responsive feedback,
Official tyre sponsor of Trek-Segafredo. The Trek-Segafredo road race team likes to ride fast, like, really fast. That's why Pirelli partnered with the road race team as their official bike tyre sponsor. No matter where Trek-Segafredo is racing or training, Pirelli?s premium tyres can keep up.
If you require expedited/next day shipping, give us a call on 0141 552 0841 or drop us an email on email@example.com and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, reattach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Pedal do not come with every bike and need to be bough separately, especially on more high-end models. Please check when you are ordering.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
We offer a standard 48Hr Service for courier shipping via Royal Mail for accessories, and APC Next Day for bike deliveries.
|Adult Bike (excl. Pinarello)||FREE|
|Sizes||700 x 24c, 700 x 26c, 700 x 28c, 700 x 32c, 700 x 35c|
|Barcodes||8019227337075, 8019227337082, 8019227337099, 8019227337105, 8019227375657|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5289110, 5289111, 5289112, 5289113, PIR-3756500|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.