The S5 is an aerodynamic road bike built for the fastest sprinters in the world. It is stiffer and more aerodynamic than ever before, while offering excellent comfort and ride quality. If you live for the exhilaration of going fast, the S5 will give you every possible advantage.
• Aerodynamic savings of 5.5 watts (42 grams of drag) achieved, compared to the 2014 S5 with AB04 (build standardized).
• Head tube stiffness increased by 13% to improve handling.
• Bottom bracket stiffness increased by 25% to increase pedal input and support the additional head tube stiffness.
• Bottom bracket dropped to lower the rider’s centre of gravity, providing greater stability during high speeds and turning.
• Trail length increased to provide greater stability.
• Trail values unified across all sizes, for superior ride and handling qualities at all frame sizes—a particular benefit for smaller frames.
• Aero cockpit comprehensively redesigned to allow concealment of both mechanical and electronic control cables, while allowing easy adjustability.
• Stem stack range of up to 30mm (in 5mm increments).
• Handlebar stack range of 2.5mm, independent of stem.
• Handlebar pitch adjustment in two steps, to 2.5 degrees or 5 degrees.
• Compatibility with standard stems and handlebars to accommodate the widest fit range possible.
All of our bikes are sent on a next day service. When your order ships, you will be sent a tracking link by email.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt, you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, re-attach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Not every bike comes with pedals, please check when you are placing your order.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
If you have seen a bike online that's cheaper than us, send us a link and we'll see if we can match it.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||LG - 56cm, MD - 54cm, SM - 51cm, XL - 58cm, XS - 48cm,|