- Born directly out of the 4 years of Pro Peloton product development with IAM cycling that produced multiple Grand Tour stage wins; the 65 and 35 mm deep PRC series wheels are DT's all round real world race weapons
- Whilst they may give up small amounts of straight up speed to the Aero-focussed ARC line, the PRC's offer wider rims, a more robust build and widely available spares, they are aimed at the racer who wants speed, handling, reliability and easy servicing in a top-value package
- The bespoke carbon rims are manufactured using a method developed by DT to ensure continuous carbon fibres are aligned with the forces passing through the wheel, increasing strength and stiffness in use without adding weight
- 18 mm internal width is optimised for 25 cc tyres and gives a larger contact patch and greater comfort over poor road surfaces without sacrificing too much aerodynamic performance
- DT's SPLINE series 240 ratchet hubs have long been a byword for reliability and low weight, for 2018 the spline spoke mounting has been revised to allow improved bracing angles, improving lateral stiffness for no additional weight, a fast-engaging 36-tooth ratchet completes a premium package
- DT's straightpull Aerolite and Aerospeed spokes offer a highly optimised mix of low weight, stiffness and aerodynamic performance with DT's renowned reliability
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the PRC 1400's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- The front wheel comes ready for 12 x 100 mm thru axles, the rear comes ready for 12 x 142 mm thru axles
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 715 grams Rear:859 grams
FREE DELIVERY - Adult Bikes
£40 - Cyclescheme and Sale Bikes
£10 - Kids Bikes
£4.99 - Accessories and Everything Else
All of our bikes are sent on a next day service. When your order ships, you will be sent a tracking link by email.
Every bike we sell is fully assembled and tested for safety by our trained mechanics. We then partly disassemble the bike and carefully re-pack to prepare for shipping.
Depending on the model, upon receipt, you may be required to straighten and tighten the handlebars, re-attach front wheel and attach the pedals. Please ensure that the pedals are greased and fitted correctly - the pedals will be marked L and R and have to be fitted to the left and right cranks respectively. Not every bike comes with pedals, please check when you are placing your order.
There is a guide in the box telling you which tools you will need and the steps to follow. This will require some degree of mechanical skill to put together and can need some minor adjustments. The less confident you are in this field the more we'd recommend having it checked over by a professional mechanic.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
||FRONT - 12 X 100 MM, REAR - 12 X 142 MM,